Lawn Stop crabgrass before it starts by applying Ferti-lome All-Season II Crabgrass…
Black Spot on Roses
Some varieties of roses are prone to a fungal disease called Black Spot. Symptoms include yellowing leaves with black spots. It starts on the lower leaves and works its way up the plant when there are periods of high humidity and warm temperatures. Infected leaves will usually drop off.
1. Plant varieties of roses that are less susceptible to black spot.
2. Plant roses in areas with sun and good ventilation.
3. When watering, place hose at the base of the plant, don’t spray the foliage.
4. Remove infected leaves that have fallen.
5. Spray every 10- 14 days with Ferti-lome Liquid Systemic Fungicide when signs of the disease are present.
*Please read and follow all label instructions when applying chemicals.