Fall is the best time to fertilize fescue lawns. During…
No lawn weed is more recognized than the Dandelion. They are relatively easy to control as long as they are treated at the right time.
You will get the best control by spraying in October or November. The next best time to spray is spring when they are flowering.
Here are a few tips for the best results.
- Spray in the middle of the mowing cycle.
- Spray while they are growing well. Water the week before if needed.
- The temperature should be above 50 degrees but below 80 degrees.
- Spray when there is no rain or irrigation for 24 hours.
- We recommend Ferti-lome Weed Free Zone.
Print this page