We are looking for friendly, reliable people to join our team.
Now accepting applications for:
Responsible for Accounts Payable and managing Workman’s compensation claims.
The candidate must possess strong administrative skills and be self-directed. Solid organizational skills are required. Pleasant phone skills are needed for interaction with customers and vendors. Previous work experience with computer software and Microsoft office essential.
- Daily entry of invoices, reconcile statements to entries each month.
- Contact vendors for needed information.
- Run reports and track balances for management.
- Prepare payments.
- Strong communication skills will assist with daily operations.
- Work with accounting manager to ensure efficient workflow.
- Prepare projects as assigned.
- Assist staff as needed.
- Assist in answering phones and directing calls.
- Prepare accident claims.
- File documents with the insurance company.
- Expedite clinical information to insurance companies.
- Assist claims adjusters with information as requested in a timely manner.
We are hiring for a Landscape Design/project manager position. This role would ensure the creation, development, and implementation of landscape designs to meet our customers’ specific needs and requests.
If you enjoy designing, selling, and managing the installation of landscape projects from start to completion, please apply!
- Applicant must have experience in landscape design
- A degree in Landscape Design and/or Horticulture a plus
Benefits include – Paid vacation, Paid Holiday, 401K, Employee Discounts.