Don't forget about your plants during the winter. If our…
February Garden Calendar
- Contact Tree Top to get a quote for lawn maintenance.
- During February or early-March, start vegetable, annual and perennial seeds indoors for a head start on spring. Slow-maturing plants such as peppers, eggplants, broccoli, cauliflower, and kale should be started now. Tomatoes grow quickly and should be started in March or even April.
- Plan your garden.
- Don’t fertilize houseplants during the winter months.
- Set out feeders to attract birds.
Trees and Shrub
- To prevent peach leaf curl, spray peach trees with Ferti-lome Broad Spectrum Fungicide before buds begin to swell.
- Spray fruit, ornamental, and shade trees with dormant oil to control scale in February or early-March.
Print this page